Each September we focus our attention on the entire Childhood Cancer Community. We invite you to “Go Gold” with us and focus a light on the stories that are childhood cancer.
For many like us, the reality is life without a family member. Yet even for survivors, the loss of quality of life is significant. We work tirelessly to accelerate research into better, KINDER, more effective treatments for our children.
Shining a light on these stories builds awareness which leads to action. Will you take action with us? Below is a list of ideas you can easily implement. Pick one (or more if you like) to help amplify the stories of childhood cancer.
Follow us on social media as we share the stories of others in our community. We invite you to share these stories or your own. Together, our voices are louder and braver.
Here are a few ideas – with downloads below:
- Change your social media profile to a childhood cancer picture.
- Change your social media header image to a childhood cancer message.
- Spice up your virtual meeting background!
- Support our social media by liking, sharing and commenting on our posts.
- Join one of our oldie but goodie awareness campaigns – see below!