Dr. Amy Smith
Our Center of Excellence at
Orlando’s Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Haley Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is the largest and most comprehensive pediatric hematology-oncology program in Central Florida. We provide the highest level of care and support to children and families. Our specialized team of hematologists and oncologists is dedicated to caring for your child’s unique medical, psychological and developmental well-being from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Thanks to expanded research and advanced clinical trials, we are able to offer children leading-edge treatments with renewed hope and better outcomes. Our holistic approach allows us to develop a personalized recovery plan for your child and provide counseling to help your whole family heal.
When you choose the Haley Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders, you’re giving your child the best care possible.
Your child will have access to:
- The largest and most comprehensive pediatric hematology-oncology program in Central Florida.
- The only program in Central Florida with three neuro-oncologists dedicated to diagnosing and treating brain tumors.
- The most advanced radiation oncology treatments including proton therapy through our partnership with Orlando Health Cancer Institute.
- More clinical trials for kids than anywhere else in the state.
- Central Florida’s only designated Hemophilia Treatment Center recognized by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Our Child Life Program to encourage hope and security during illness.
- Pediatric follow-up program after completing treatment to monitor and manage any possible long-term side effects for continued health.
With Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, your child has the support of a recognized champion in hematology and oncology research. We are part of the first national effort of pediatric hospitals collaborating on groundbreaking cancer research, including understanding the genetic make-up of tumors to develop targeted therapies. We are expanding the reach of these life-saving treatments by creating the largest pediatric clinical cancer research center in Florida.